Voices Carry~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Words of Catrynmay

2 posters

Go down

The Words of Catrynmay Empty The Words of Catrynmay

Post  catrynmay Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:58 pm

The Mother gave us this Earth.

She gave us air to breath, rain to cleanse, Earth to build our homes and families on.

She gave us thunder, and lightening, earthquakes, hurricanes, fire and tornados to remind us of her mortality and of ours. (I think it is also her form of birth/population control).

She gave us land and water teaming with animals, and plants, and fish for us to nourish and clothe ourselves.

The Mother gave us the cosmos. To look upon with awe and wonderment. To explore and appreciate. To give us hope that we are not alone in this world.

catrynmay
catrynmay
Whisper

Back to top Go down

The Words of Catrynmay Empty God is God

Post  catrynmay Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:01 pm

Your god is my god is his god is her god. "God, Yahweh, Muhammad..." what have you. God is the supreme creator right? He or She, depending on your individual point of view, is the thought that created life. It is the "Being" Because without God how the hell did we get here?

Thought. Literally "Thought" Something or some one or something had a thought. And suddenly what didn't have a name or a rededicated "home" suddenly had one. When did this come to be? Who knows?

And let’s face it. Unless we suddenly evolve into humans who use the other 90 percent of our brains (where I believe all knowledge of... well, everything lies) we are subject to speculation.
Speculation that drives entire cultures and communities, religions and cults to portray an image that implies a vision of their own creation.

My point?

I HAVE NO IDEA.
But God is God. We all have one or two or three.

My favorite saying is "You won't ever find an atheist in a fox hole"

With out that "thought" by this "Being" would we be here as we are today or would we be someone else’s thought. Have we been "glamored" by a race that is far above and beyond us? (Those that use the other 90 percent of their brains?)

catrynmay
catrynmay
Whisper

Back to top Go down

The Words of Catrynmay Empty I don't remember writing this and maybe I did or didn't... but it is beautiful

Post  catrynmay Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Every once in a great while your beliefs and ideas and missions in life are reaffirmed, awakened in a sense.

You are able to unconsciously speak through the angels and spirits and coddesses and gods that surround and protect you through everyday life.

You are able to speak with clarity and reassurance to individuals who look to you for soothing words or affirmative answers to prayers and pleadings, long forgotten by false idols.

Pure light flows through your mind and soul and lets your experience and "advice" help you to see everyday sitiuations, recent past conflicts, and tomorrow's decisions through new or and at least wisdomed eyes.

Our reawakened beliefs remind us of who we are in our core and encourage us to meditate and pause if just fo a moment to help you through your day.
catrynmay
catrynmay
Whisper

Back to top Go down

The Words of Catrynmay Empty Re: The Words of Catrynmay

Post  TOvA~ Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 pm

"Mommie isn"t from this planet"....ha ha ha ha

I just LOVE that!

The thinking out loud stuff is nice too The Words of Catrynmay 49218

Last edited by Vip~ on Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : speeling)
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

The Words of Catrynmay Empty Peace

Post  catrynmay Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 pm

Let the peace of each silent moment wash over your being.

Take a deep breath and truly breathe.

Close your eyes and imagine the great white light
of a peaceful universe showing you its secret serenity.

See the spirals of the spirits whirling behind your eyelids and listen to the silent words they whisper in your ears.

Let your body soak in the essence of the earth as you are reminded that you are here for a reason only the Earth and it's spirit around her knows.

Hold the hand of the person next to you and show them love that is unspoken.

Speak truth without fear of persecution.
It is your right.

Be guided by you.
Walk your own path.

Breathe.

Truly breathe.
catrynmay
catrynmay
Whisper

Back to top Go down

The Words of Catrynmay Empty Re: The Words of Catrynmay

Post  TOvA~ Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:32 pm

Oh I loved that last one!