Voices Carry~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Card Reading

2 posters

Go down

Card Reading Empty Card Reading

Post  Indigogirl1111 Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:04 pm

Hi V, You were recommended by my Mother who found you on GLP and said that you are very gifted. I was wondering if you could do a card reading for me? Not sure what you need to know but my name is Brandy, born on May 29 of 1982. If there is anything else you need let me know! =)

Blessings to you

Brandy

Indigogirl1111
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Card Reading Empty Re: Card Reading

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Hi Brandy! It's nice to meet you!
I will totally do a reading for you :)
I hope you don't mind waiting till tomorrow or so. I am under the weather and really need to be on top of my game to read.
I the mean time, leave you with some google searches to read about your Life Path number...
Card Reading 49218
LIFE PATH 9
The Life Path 9 suggests that you entered this plane with an abundance of dramatic feelings coupled with a strong sense of compassion and generosity. The key to the nature of a Life Path number 9 person is found in their humanitarian attitude. Even the very average of those with life path 9 possess extremely compassionate tendencies.

Usually this number produces an individual that is very trustworthy and honorable, and one unlikely to harbor any sort of prejudice. Obviously, this is a rather tall order, but you are, in fact, a person that feels very deeply for individuals less fortunate than yourself, and if you are in a position to help, you certainly will. The 9, being the highest of the single digit numbers, holds an elevated position in terms of responsibilities to mankind.

Material gains are not overly important, although the quality of some life path 9 people is such that they are materially rewarded in very significant ways. In this, however, the 9 Life Path is not apt to get rich since they are very generous, sometimes to a fault, and usually have an easy come, easy go attitude about money. The rare 9 life path has a totally selfless attitude, giving up of material possessions for the common good.

The 9 Life Path indicates you have a commanding presence. You have the ability to make friends very easily, as people are attracted to your magnetic, open personality. The term "hail-fellow" may have been coined to describe a 9 Life Path, as you may indeed be one of those who is generally upbeat and heartily friendly and congenial. You meet people easily and are quickly befriended because of your openness and amiable demeanor. Your genial ways often put you in the lead in whatever field of endeavor you pursue.

Relationships can be difficult for you because it is hard to strike a balance that will work effectively. If your partner is one sharing your giving attitudes, the relationship will be happy and lasting. On the other hand, if you choose a partner whose focus is on material issues, problems will arise quickly.

You tend to be quite sensitive, as you see the world with much feeling. The number 9's very deep understanding of life is sometimes manifested in the artistic and literary fields. If drama and acting is not your forte, it will surely be an area of great interest and potential. Likewise, you may be able to express your deep emotional feelings through painting, writing, music, or other art forms.

The purpose of life for those with a 9 life path is often of a philosophical nature. Judges, spiritual leaders, healers and educators frequently have much 9 energy. The number is less inclined to the competitive business environment and may find this a struggle.

As do all the life path numbers, the 9 has its negative side. Because of the demanding nature of the truly positive 9, many tend to fail in this category. It is not uncommon for persons with the 9 life path to fight the realities and challenges of purpose imposed here because selflessness is not an easy trait. You may have difficulty believing that giving and a lack of personal ambition can be satisfying. It must be realized and accepted that little long-term satisfaction and happiness is to be gained by rejecting the natural humanitarian inclinations of this path.

http://www.astrology-numerology.com/num-lifepath.html

Also while you are waiting. Please see my Personal Pole Reversal thread in LightHouse (I think:)
Your horoscope my have shifted! Learn about Tropical & Sidereal Astrology, it is fascinating!
There is a 13th planet, a new zodiac in the mix!!!

Card Reading 925131
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigogirl1111 Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:08 am

Thanks so much for that information, very helpful =) Looking forward to a reading!
I hope you are feeling better!
Sending you love and light!!

Indigogirl1111
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:07 pm

I will do it when I get home from work today! Thanks for the add on FB too!!!
Card Reading 90251
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:21 pm

OK Girl...
9 of Imps
This card is about standing out from the crowd. Doing things your own way, taking action.
It carries with it the ability to inspire & motivate others. It is about being courageous in your non-conformity, and the liberation it offers you.
The only thing to watch out for with this card:
Expect difficulties or hidden enemies. Knowing of course, it is just jealousy!

9 of course, is the number of completion in a cycle...
and since your Life Path is a 9... you should be feeling pretty comfortable with yourself about now.
Don't worry about the 'haters' and focus on your goals~
Card Reading 905336
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Brandy. Your personal year this year is an 11!
So you might want to explore the following links.
http://www.suite101.com/content/numerology-number-11-spiritual-messengers-a146087
http://phuture.me/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=34

Your personal year is that of the Master Number 11. This is the time
in which you experience soul growth and you are called upon to give of
yourself, your time, your talents, your insights. There is much
illumination to be gained. This is a very spiritual vibration and it is
best to channel the energy of the 11 year into some artistic or
psychic endeavor. Your intuition should be humming this year, with
revelations, visions, and psychic illumination. The 11 brings with it
inspired thinking, originality, and inventiveness. Sometimes in this
year there are unexpected associations or unexpected breakups. This
year brings you opportunities to gain prominence. You may find yourself
in the limelight and in a favourable position to launch a new product,
invention, or service. Definitely a "Go for it" year!
Card Reading 73957

Card Reading Arrowtop
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Indigogirl1111 Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Thanks so much, Makes sense to me, I am different than most I know, I think outside the box, many are stuck in their boxes, I have always been this way, and your right, I do feel very comfortable in my 'knowings'. I have been critized for standing in my truth, I never take it personally. The fact that this is an 11 year for me, totally makes sense, I feel my pyschic abilities are ramping up, I get visions all the time, and my telepathic abilities are really getting strong, I have set many spiritual goals for myself and this is the year to get them going, I feel alot of growth is in store for me.

Thanks again V
I really apprecitate it
Blessings to you Dear sister
Love Brandy

Indigogirl1111
Whisper

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:06 pm

You go Sis!!!
Anytime you want to check back in with things, just give me a shout. Every 3 months or so is good if you want :)
Practice your gifts, because it does help them grow stronger for sure, I have found.
Get some energy work too... that really amps things up!
cyclops
V~
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down