Voices Carry~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically!

2 posters

Go down

Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! Empty Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically!

Post  TOvA~ Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:51 pm

I am purposely not saying Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! 407774 on the vBox... I was trying to surprise you...lol
But you are probably still under the weather like me today since you have not been online since the AM.
I am wrestling with my connection on top of not feeling excellent myself.
I am going to work later though. It's just a floor set though and my boss said she would work me lite & send me home early.
I really need the hours, but I am just not up to it. I didn't go in yesterday either :(
BUT, I DIGRESS...lol
This ain't about me!
It is about my BiRtHdAy BoY up there!!!

I love you Doctor Roi. I am glad we connected and we are getting to spend time together. The forum is about a couple of old friends sharing a common interest, if people come, well...
AND STAY...
that would be some joyful gravy.

I am going to pick your cosmos brains more though. I need you on the record for future generations!

Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! 407774 Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! 407774 Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! 407774
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! Empty Re: Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically!

Post  DR Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Yes I see birthday greetings all over the board. lol Thanks. Yeah still feeling kinda krappy.
DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

http://www.verbalsight.com

Back to top Go down

Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! Empty Here's a cool avatar

Post  DR Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:09 pm

Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! Wtfblanket
DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

http://www.verbalsight.com

Back to top Go down

Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! Empty Re: Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically!

Post  TOvA~ Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:36 pm

That is WAY cool! I love that one! I like it even before I realized it was animated. Of course all the more, since it moves. It is a keeper!
Waves to Doc ^Up There^ Frantically! 989153
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum