Voices Carry~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pole Reversal Rumors

2 posters

Go down

Pole Reversal Rumors Empty Pole Reversal Rumors

Post  TOvA~ Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:18 pm

So the net is a chatter... with a pole reversal for on or near March 15th of this year. While I have seen this info on the telly, I have never seen a date applied.
I am aware that due north is shifting currently and has for awhile now, but I am not certain that is linked, because I am mostly ignorant on this subject.
I have heard everything from our world will literally flip, to it won't be 'that' obvious.
Do you know anything about this topic Doc?

Pole Reversal Rumors 754364
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

Pole Reversal Rumors Empty Re: Pole Reversal Rumors

Post  DR Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 am

Yes I know a bit about it. The pole shifts every so often as in 100's of thousands of years. I do think we are in a pole reversal now but it seems to be s slow process from our time perspective. Putting a date on it is ridiculous since even the experts have no idea how or when it will come about.
DR
DR
Mouthpiece~

http://www.verbalsight.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TOvA~ Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:20 pm

That is my feeling too. Something like a major shift does seem as if it would be a process. However, is there a tipping point, when the shift itself is complete?
I am trying to imagine it. Is it like a ball rolling over somehow? I mean, what is destructive potential? It is obvious that climate changes are a part of it. But could we lose gravity for a minute or anything weird like that?
Pole Reversal Rumors 49218
TOvA~
TOvA~
Mouthpiece~

Http://ubuntuned.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down