Voices Carry~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 centance story put together

Go down

what do you think?

2 centance story put together I_vote_lcap100%2 centance story put together I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
2 centance story put together I_vote_lcap0%2 centance story put together I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
2 centance story put together I_vote_lcap0%2 centance story put together I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

2 centance story put together Empty 2 centance story put together

Post  catrynmay Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:52 am

When he saw her he went a sickly pale, like the color of thrown up rice. He really believed he had buried her halfway to China. ‘I should have checked the body more thoroughly’ he thought. He rapidly paged through his memory to the moment he threw the last shovelful of dirt over her limp body. But like an old worn book with fading words, he could no longer see in his mind if she had been dead or just unconscious.

She walked right past him without any sign of recognition. ‘She didn’t know me’ he thought nearly relieved. Then he started to rage within. ‘How can she not recognize me?’ and after a beat ‘that simply can not be her then.’ He seethed within as he twisted around and saw that she had turned to look at him. Or was she? He couldn’t really tell because she was so far away, her cell phone in front in her hand.

“She must be a twin or a look alike.” He murmured to himself heading to the door of the terminal. There was no way she had a twin though. He knew everything about her from the hospital where she was born, and the boy she lost her virginity to, right up until the moment he threw her into the hole he had dug. “She is worm food!” He declared to himself loudly, making a couple a few feet away from him turn and look at him strangely.
catrynmay
catrynmay
Whisper

Back to top Go down